We have designed the interiors for the buildings on Lasaretinsaari island since 1998. The most recent interior design work involves alterations to hotel rooms and restaurant dining rooms. Guests will be charmed by the idyllic landscape of the Oulujoki river, the courtyards surrounded by historical buildings, and the high standards of quality and comfort in the renovated hotel rooms.
The headquarters building from 1923 was converted into a hotel at the beginning of the 21st century. In 2019, we designed new interiors for the hotel rooms. The hotel has rooms named after the artists Jaakko Heikkilä, Jaakko Mattila, Moosa Myllykangas, Veikko Törmänen and Hannu Väisänen.